- Splendorette Ribbon is a classic, flat type of ribbon. It's commonly used in clothing stores, fashion boutiques and gift stores to tie around boxes and create bows.
- Polypropylene construction provides strength and a sheen, while keeping the ribbon supple enough for tying bows and wrapping gifts.
- "Double Faced" ribbon means it looks the same on both sides - one side isn't duller than the other.
- Made using 100% polypropylene.
- The width of the ribbon is 3/4 (.75) in.
- The spools are 250 yards, 750 feet long. (
- This is a bundle of 2 rolls or spools (so if you add "3" to the cart, you'll get 6 rolls.)
Code: R40042 Navy Splendorette Ribbon - 3/4 in. x 250 Yards - Bundle of 2 Rolls
|Product Length||250 yards|
|Product Width||3/4 in.|
|Quantity per unit||2|
|Size||3/4 in. x 250 Yards|